Eliseo Puig represents clients in a variety of complex civil matters in federal and state courts. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Puig was a law clerk to The Honorable Christine M. Arguello of the US District Court for the District of Colorado, and from 2010-2012 he served as a Foreign Affairs Officer at the US Department of State.
Mr. Puig received his JD from Harvard Law School where he was Senior Online Editor of the Harvard Law & Policy Review; President of La Alianza, the school's Latino affinity organization; and a member of Harvard Defenders.
- J.D., Harvard Law School, 2015
- B.A., Political Science, University of Missouri-Columbia, 2010, cum laude
Government & Military Service
- Foreign Affairs Officer, US Department of State
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado, The Honorable Christine M. Arguello
- Board Member, Law School Yes We Can