Emily Reeder-Ricchetti focuses her practice on white collar and complex litigation matters. Ms. Reeder-Ricchetti also maintains an active pro bono practice focusing on civil rights and immigration.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Reeder-Ricchetti clerked for the Honorable Paula Xinis of the United States District Court for the District of Maryland. Ms. Reeder-Ricchetti graduated from the University of Virginia School of Law, where she served as Notes Development Editor for the Virginia Law Review. During law school, Ms. Reeder-Ricchetti clerked on the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary for then-Ranking Member Patrick Leahy, and externed for the Honorable Beryl Howell of the United States District Court for the District of Columbia. She also worked on both trial and appellate matters with the Legal Aid Justice Center's Civil Rights Litigation Clinic.
- Medical device and diagnostic testing companies in civil FCA and criminal investigations by the US Department of Justice and state attorneys general.
- Major procurement company in an ongoing civil FCA case brought on behalf of the federal government.
- Consortium of major sports leagues (MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL, WNBA and NCAA) in litigation, negotiations and multiple federal agency proceedings involving disputes over billions of dollars in copyright royalties paid to retransmit broadcast TV programming pursuant to statutory licenses under the Copyright Act.
- Advises Federated States of Micronesia on its relationship with the United States and other matters.
- JD, University of Virginia School of Law, 2017
- BA, Government, The College of William & Mary, 2014
- District of Columbia
- US District Court, District of Maryland
- US Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- US District Court, District of Maryland, The Honorable Paula Xinis