Max Romanow focuses his practice on commercial litigation and white collar defense and investigations. He has represented clients in civil litigation involving complex financial and engineering-related evidence and in a range of criminal matters. He also has experience conducting internal investigations for public and private companies, non-profit organizations, and government entities.
Mr. Romanow is an active participant in the firm’s pro bono efforts with a current focus on asylum work.
Mr. Romanow received his JD from the University of Chicago Law School, where he served as a member of the Chicago Journal of International Law and as a clinical student in the Abrams Environmental Law Clinic. Also during law school, he externed for the Honorable Virginia M. Kendall of the US District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. Mr. Romanow graduated summa cum laude from the University of Miami (FL) with his BBA in Legal Studies.
- JD, University of Chicago Law School, 2020
- BBA, Legal Studies, University of Miami, 2016, summa cum laude
- New York
- US Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York
- US District Court, Southern District of New York