Ziva Rubinstein’s practice involves representing both private and public companies in corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, majority and minority equity investments, and a variety of complex transactions, including the negotiation of licensing, supply, and clinical trial agreements. Ms. Rubinstein has experience in various industries with a focus in pharmaceutical and life science companies.
Ms. Rubinstein also maintains a thriving pro bono practice. She has assisted in attempts to curtail the discriminatory use of facial recognition, assisted in combating wildlife crimes on an international scale, helped establish local charities, and was part of a team that won a unanimous ruling before the Supreme Court.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Ms. Rubinstein worked in the life sciences industry, and most recently researched tumor growth pathways in an effort to create a topical treatment for skin cancer.
- Sanofi S.A., a pharmaceutical company, in its acquisition of Qunol, a market-leading, U.S.-based brand in the healthy aging segment.
- BioNTech SE in the negotiation of a license and collaboration agreement with OncoC4 Inc. for the in-license of an antibody candidate for various cancer indications.
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals in an exclusive licensing agreement with mAbxience, adding two denosumab biosimilars referencing both Prolia® and XGEVA® to its biosimilar pipeline.
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 2022
- B.E., Biomedical Engineering, Macaulay Honors College at The City College of New York, 2017, magna cum laude
- New York