Kaitlyn Schaeffer's practice focuses on products liability, complex commercial litigation, and white collar defense. Ms. Schaeffer maintains an active pro bono practice focused on civil rights, immigration, and representing victims of domestic violence in family court.
- J.D., New York University School of Law
- M.A., Columbia University
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
Government & Military Service
- Legislative Assistant, United States Senate Committee on Indian Affairs