Michael J. Sebba focuses his practice in the area of patent litigation. He represents clients in patent infringement suits filed in US district courts and the United States International Trade Commission as well as patent office proceedings in the PTAB, Michael has represented numerous companies including AngioDynamics and Anheuser-Busch.
- Medical device company in pending patent litigation involving liquid chromatography systems.
- Leading electronics manufacturing company in defending against multiple patents asserted against motion sensor input signal processing technology.
- Telecommunications companies in offensive and defense patent litigation regarding call processing systems.
- JD, Fordham University School of Law, 2015
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, Columbia University, 2006
- New York
- US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York
- US District Court, Northern District of New York
- US Patent and Trademark Office
- 2020 Burton Award for Distinguished Legal Writing, co-author of "How Fed. Circ. May Defer To PTAB In Facebook Case," Law360