Michael J. Sebba focuses his practice in the area of patent and trademark litigation. He represents clients in patent and trademark infringement suits filed in U.S. district courts and the United States International Trade Commission as well as patent office proceedings in the PTAB, Michael has represented numerous companies in industries including footwear, fitness equipment, and medical devices.
- Leading apparel company in asserting and defending patent infringement claims related to footwear construction.
- Medical device company in patent litigation involving liquid chromatography systems.
- Leading electronics manufacturing company in defending against multiple patents asserted against motion sensor input signal processing technology.
- Telecommunications companies in offensive and defense patent litigation regarding call processing systems.
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 2015
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Columbia University, 2006
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- 2020 Burton Award for Distinguished Legal Writing, co-author of "How Fed. Circ. May Defer To PTAB In Facebook Case," Law360