Paige Sharpe's practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, primarily mass torts and product liability actions. She represents major pharmaceutical companies in defending against personal injury claims in state and federal court and at both trial court and appellate court levels, and she also advises clients on their response to government investigations. Her experience includes counseling clients on litigation risks and coordinating discovery and trial strategies across multiple jurisdictions.
Ms. Sharpe maintains an active pro bono practice. Most recently, she brought a Fourth Amendment appeal in a criminal case involving gun charges. She also
helped obtain summary judgment on behalf of low-income tenants facing displacement from their homes and helped try to verdict employment discrimination claims brought against the District of Columbia.
- JD, University of North Carolina School of Law, 2007, high honors, Order of the Coif
- MA, University of Virginia, 1999
- BA, Randolph-Macon Woman's College, 1997, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- District of Columbia
- South Carolina
- Supreme Court of the United States
- US Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
Member, Products Liability Committee of the ABA
Member, The Woman Advocate Committee of the ABA