Paige Sharpe's practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, primarily mass torts and product liability actions involving consumer products and prescription drugs. She represents major US companies in defending against personal injury claims in state and federal court and at both trial court and appellate court levels, and she also advises clients on their response to government investigations. Her experience includes counseling clients on litigation risks, coordinating discovery and trial strategies across multiple jurisdictions, and helping manage the litigation and regulatory matters that arise out of product safety issues.
Ms. Sharpe maintains an active pro bono practice. Her current matters include a Fourth Amendment appeal in a criminal case and representation of a death row inmate asserting religious liberty claims against a state prison system.
- JD, University of North Carolina School of Law, 2007, high honors, Order of the Coif
- MA, University of Virginia, 1999
- BA, Randolph-Macon Woman's College, 1997, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- District of Columbia
- South Carolina
- Supreme Court of the United States
- US Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Member, International Consumer Product Health and Safety Organization (ICPHSO)
Member, Products Liability Committee of the ABA
Member, The Woman Advocate Committee of the ABA