Patrick Shaw assists clients across a range of antitrust issues, including antitrust litigation, government investigations, merger review, and antitrust counseling. He has represented clients across multiple sectors, including agriculture, consumer goods, life sciences, and healthcare.
Patrick is also committed to pro bono work. He was awarded High Honors on the 2020 District of Columbia Pro Bono Honor Role for his work representing a group of former restaurant employees pursuing claims against their former employer under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Patrick received his law degree, cum laude, from Georgetown University Law Center in 2018. While at Georgetown, he served as the president of the Georgetown Antitrust Law Association student organization, was a member of The Tax Lawyer Journal and served as a judicial extern in the chambers of Judge Ann Marie Calabria at the North Carolina Court of Appeals.
- J.D., cum laude, Georgetown University Law Center, 2018
- B.A., Economics, International Relations, cum laude, University of Delaware, 2014
- District of Columbia
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland
- Young Lawyer Representative, American Bar Association Section of Antitrust Law's Membership Committee