Samantha Shulman represents clients in a variety of antitrust matters. Her practice focuses on assisting clients with government review of mergers and acquisitions, filing obligations under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Act, counseling clients in relation to antitrust issues, and complex civil antitrust litigation. Ms. Shulman has represented clients in a variety of industries including entertainment, agriculture, oil and gas, mining, retail, telecommunications, pharmaceuticals, and consumer products.
Ms. Shulman earned her JD from Harvard Law School, and her BA in Political Science from the University of Maine.
- AMC Entertainment Inc. in its $1.1 billion acquisition of Carmike Cinemas.
- Komatsu Ltd. in its $2.9 billion acquisition of Joy Global.
- The Kroger Co. in its $800 million merger with Roundy's Supermarkets.
- JD, Harvard Law School, 2015
- BA, The University of Maine, 2010, summa cum laude
- District of Columbia