Amanda Thomson represents and counsels clients in the health care and aviation industries. Before joining Arnold & Porter, Ms. Thomson interned with Judge Susan G. Braden of the United States Court of Federal Claims.
- Drug testing company in multiple trade secret and employment litigation lawsuits.
- Leading European airframe manufacturer in lawsuits arising out of aircraft incidents in England and over the Indian Ocean.
- Leading European airframe manufacturer in asbestos litigation.
- Dutch refractory anchor company in contract dispute arising out of construction of petrochemical tanks in Brazil.
- J.D., University of Texas School of Law, 2013
- B.S., Texas Tech University, 2010, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa