Tom Wilson advises on a wide range of corporate transactions, including M&A (both domestic and cross-border), joint ventures, restructurings and fundraisings. He has represented clients in a number sectors, with a particular focus on life sciences, healthcare and technology.
- Advising Norgine B.V., a leading European specialist pharmaceutical company on the acquisition by its wholly owned subsidiary, SpePharm A.G., of SETOFILM® in Europe, Australia and New Zealand from Applied Pharma Research s.a.
- Norgine, a leading European specialist pharmaceutical company, on its sale of Arc Medical Design Limited to Olympus Corporation (Olympus).
- Bregal Capital LLP and EMK Capital LLP on the sale of the QA Group, an IT training company, to CVC Capital Partners. Selected by Real Deals as the 2018 winner of the UK Mid-Cap Deal of the Year and Grand Prix Deal of the Year.
- EMK Capital LLP on the purchase of the Luminati business of Hola Networks Ltd.
- Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. in (i) 4 transactions concerning its acquisition and lease of 35 UK healthcare facilities involving UK operator Healthcare Homes Group, and (ii) a transaction concerning its acquisition and lease of 18 UK healthcare facilities involving UK operator Gold Care Homes.
- The Federal Republic of Nigeria on its $300 million debut offering of diaspora bonds approved for distribution to retail investors in the UK and US.
- Health Partners International on all aspects of the acquisition of the company by DAI Global Health.
- Bluebird Partners on the sale of its Island View Holidays Group portfolio company, an Isle of Wight-based holiday and caravan park owner-operator, to AG Holiday Parks UK Limited.
M&A Mid-Market (2022)
- Legal Practice Course, The University of Law London, 2014
- LLB (Hons), University of Leeds, 2012
- England and Wales