Tom Wilson, described as “very much one to watch. A highly competent, diligent and personable corporate lawyer” by The Legal 500 advises on a wide range of corporate transactions, including M&A (both domestic and cross-border), joint ventures, restructurings and fundraisings. He has represented clients in a number sectors, with a particular focus on life sciences, healthcare and technology.
- Sanofi in a collaboration with Scribe Therapeutics in respect of Scribe’s proprietary CRISPR platform of wholly owned enzymes to create ex vivo NK cell therapies.
- Sanofi in a collaboration with Innovent Biologics, a China-based biopharmaceutical company, to accelerate the development and commercialization of oncology medicines for patients in China with difficult-to-treat cancers.
- Touchlight Genetics on its $125 million funding round.
- Touchlight Genetics on renegotiated license with AskBio and joint venture exit.
- Wheels Up Experience Inc. on its recommended cash offer for Air Partner plc.
- Better HoldCo Inc., a US-based digital homeownership platform, in its acquisition of the UK-based digital mortgage and insurance broker, Trussle.
- Pfizer in agreements for the supply to various governmental authorities of Pfizer and BioNTech’s mRNA-based vaccine candidate, BNT162b2, against SARS-CoV-2.
- TELUS Corporation on the acquisition of Muddy Boots Software Limited.
- Advising Norgine B.V., a leading European specialist pharmaceutical company on the acquisition by its wholly owned subsidiary, SpePharm A.G., of SETOFILM® in Europe, Australia and New Zealand from Applied Pharma Research s.a.
- Norgine, a leading European specialist pharmaceutical company, on its sale of Arc Medical Design Limited to Olympus Corporation (Olympus).
- Bregal Capital LLP and EMK Capital LLP on the sale of the QA Group, an IT training company, to CVC Capital Partners. Selected by Real Deals as the 2018 winner of the UK Mid-Cap Deal of the Year and Grand Prix Deal of the Year.
- EMK Capital LLP on the purchase of the Luminati business of Hola Networks Ltd.
- Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. in (i) 7 transactions concerning its acquisition and lease of 39 UK healthcare facilities involving UK operator Healthcare Homes Group, (ii) a transaction concerning its acquisition and lease of 18 UK healthcare facilities involving UK operator Gold Care Homes, and (iii) a transaction concerning its acquisition of a 49% interest in a joint venture with Cindat and the lease by the joint venture of 69 UK healthcare facilities involving UK operators HC-One and Maria Mallaband.
- The Federal Republic of Nigeria on its $300 million debut offering of diaspora bonds approved for distribution to retail investors in the UK and US.
- Health Partners International on all aspects of the acquisition of the company by DAI Global Health.
- Bluebird Partners on the sale of its Island View Holidays Group portfolio company, an Isle of Wight-based holiday and caravan park owner-operator, to AG Holiday Parks UK Limited.
The Legal 500 UK
Venture Capital (2021–2022)
M&A Mid-Market (2022)
M&A Mid-Market (2022)
- Legal Practice Course, The University of Law London, 2014
- LLB (Hons), University of Leeds, 2012
- England and Wales