Ethan Zausner's practice focuses on corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, licensing and collaboration agreements, and securities offerings.
Mr. Zausner received his JD from Fordham Law School, where he was a Notes and Articles Editor for the Intellectual Property, Media & Entertainment Law Journal.
- BrightSpring Health Services (formerly ResCare), an Onex portfolio company and the leading provider of comprehensive home and community-based health services to complex populations in need of specialized care, in its sale to affiliates of KKR.
- Onex Corporation in the sale of USI Insurance Services to an affiliate of KKR & Co. L.P. and Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec for an enterprise value of $4.3 billion.
- Pharmachem Laboratories, a leading provider of quality ingredients to the global health and wellness industries, on its sale to Ashland, a global leader in providing specialty chemical solutions.
- Life sciences and pharmaceutical companies in licensing, acquisition and sale transactions.
- Pfizer Inc. in its acquisition of Therachon Holding AG, a clinical-stage biotechnology firm focusing on rare diseases.
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 2016
- B.B.A., The George Washington University, 2013
- New York