Sasha Zheng represents public and private companies, directors and officers, financial institutions, and individuals in connection with white collar inquiries and investigations, securities and stockholder class actions, corporate governance disputes, and complex commercial litigation.
Ms. Zheng has represented clients across a variety of industries in litigation in federal and state courts, from pre-filing consultations through appeals. Her experience includes drafting pleadings, dispositive motions and appellate briefs, supervising discovery, taking and defending depositions, arguing motions, managing trial preparation, and negotiating settlements. She also represents clients in responding to investigations by the DOJ and SEC, among other federal, state, and self-regulatory agencies.
Ms. Zheng maintains an active pro bono practice, which includes representation of indigent defendants in New York state court and administrative hearings.
- Multinational companies and their employees in investigations conducted by the DOJ and SEC, among other federal, state, and self-regulatory agencies.
- Multiple companies in connection with shareholder litigation and pre-suit demands.
- Multiple companies in connection with commercial contract disputes.
- Multiple companies in connection with insider trading investigations.
- SPAC sponsor and investors in litigations and SEC investigations.
- National accounting firm and associated individuals in SEC investigations.
- Major pharmaceutical companies in a qui tam litigation in federal court.
- JD, Columbia Law School, 2016
- BA, Economics, Williams College, 2011
- New York
- US District Court, Southern District of New York