AdTech & Digital Media Newsletter
Welcome to the January/February 2023 newsletter prepared by Arnold & Porter’s AdTech and Digital Media group. This newsletter includes legal and regulatory developments relevant to the AdTech and Digital Media industries, the state of venture investment activity in the AdTech industry, and updates regarding Arnold & Porter’s activity in the space.
In this issue:
- FTC Uses Multiple Enforcement Tools Against GoodRx
Litigation Under Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act
- In Re: Social Media Adolescent Additional/Personal Injury Products Liability Litigation
- Woodhull Freedom Foundation v. USA
- Ratermann v. Pierre Fabre USA, Inc.
US Supreme Court Update
- DOJ v. Google
- Getty Images Inc. v. Stability AI Inc.
- Video Privacy Protection Act Put to Work for a New Purpose
Please see Arnold & Porter’s AdTech and Digital Media webpage for additional publications summarizing developments in adtech and digital media.
* Shlomo Amar contributed to this newsletter. Mr. Amar is a graduate of Hofstra University School of Law and is employed at Arnold & Porter's New York, NY office. Mr. Amar is not admitted to the practice of law in New York.
© Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP 2023 All Rights Reserved. This Advisory is intended to be a general summary of the law and does not constitute legal advice. You should consult with counsel to determine applicable legal requirements in a specific fact situation.