The Eighth Annual Pharmaceutical Regulatory and Compliance Congress and Best Practices Forum
The leadership of the Pharmaceutical Compliance Forum (PCF), the sponsor of the Eighth Annual Pharmaceutical Regulatory and Compliance Congress, seeks to transform the event to reflect a new style of learning and knowledge exchange. To that end, the PCF special planning committee has created the following special aspects of the Pharma Congress agenda:
- The Pharma Congress will feature a series of special sessions on these following crucial regulatory and compliance issues: relationships with healthcare professionals; managing risk with third parties and strategic partners; research, development and clinical trials; pharmacovigilance and drug safety; and state marketing, ethics and disclosure laws.
- The Pharma Congress will feature a special, invitation-only track of interactive sessions with senior pharmaceutical compliance professionals to discuss best practices and initiatives for compliance.
- The Pharma Congress will be interactive. In the plenary sessions each attendee will have a Meridia Audience response device with which he or she will be able to vote on questions put by the faculty. The attendee responses will be immediately projected on the session screens.
- The Pharma Congress will feature two unique networking reception opportunities. The Wednesday evening networking reception will provide an opportunity to meet a number of key federal and state regulators and, Capitol Hill staff specializing in pharmaceutical policy. Thursday evening will feature a company Best Practices Compliance Policy and Procedure Poster Board and Exchange Reception throughout the Pharma Congress Exhibit Hall.
- The Pharma Congress will feature an extraordinary series of keynote speakers.
|Who Should Attend|