ABA Section of International Law 2008 Spring Meeting
New York, NY
Ms. Kalicki will participate in the session entitled Energy Charter Treaty Arbitrations Against Sovereign States on April 4, 2008.
Mr. Fucci will participate in the session entitled Evolving Energy Policy and Law on April 4, 2008.
Important Deadline Dates:
- Meeting Registration:
- Early Bird Registration Deadline is Friday, February 22nd. Don’t miss the opportunity to take advantage of the low registration rates for both individual and group attendees we have provided for you!
- Pre-Registration Final Deadline is Wednesday, March 19th.
- ABA Room Rate at the The Grand Hyatt Hotel:ABA International has reserved a special nightly rate of $285 per room. Please refer to the ABA 2008 Spring Meeting when making reservations in order to receive this rate. The room registration deadline is March 11th. The number of rooms available at this special rate is limited, so early booking is recommended.
What Will New York Offer You?
ABA International is committed to delivering the best, most practical and comprehensive educational opportunities available to international lawyers. By joining us at the 2008 Spring Meeting we promise to offer you:
- An exciting mix of over 70 substantive programs with "best in the class" speakers to make this a productive and enjoyable meeting
- Cutting edge programs on key issues of particular appeal to your practice and interest areas
- Discussion of the latest legal, ethical and international issues with contemporaries from across the United States and around the world
- The opportunity to fulfill CLE requirements and earn an entire year’s worth of ethics and general credits
- Special programming for young lawyers and law students
Outstanding Social Events!
- Tuesday, CIT Swearing-In Ceremony, FREE
- Tuesday, WIN/WING Pre-Meeting Program/Reception at The Grand Hyatt, FREE Ticketed Event
- Wednesday, Thursday & Friday Luncheons with Distinguished Speakers @ $110 per person
- Wednesday Chari’s Latin American/Caribbean Sunset Reception at The Grand Hyatt @ $95 per person
- Thursday, Reception at the Rainbow Room, Rockefeller Plaza @ $145 (Black Tie Optional - Includes full buffet dinner, dancing and dessert)
- Friday, Closing Reception at the Bloomberg Tower, FREE Ticketed Event
- Friday After- Hours Reception hosted by the Young Lawyers Interest Network and Law Student, LLM and New Lawyer Outreach Committee Reception at AZZA Lounge (55th and Lex.) FREE Ticketed Event
Why You Must Attend
- Learn the latest from top experts and receive information that is relevant to you in your international law practice area
- Network with the best and brightest international lawyers at our ticketed luncheons and evening events
- Participate in specialized meetings with colleagues who share your areas of interest by attending committee breakfasts and dinners
- Benefit from an exclusive opportunity to visit exhibitors of dynamic products and services for the legal profession