4th Annual Mid-Atlantic Bankruptcy Workshop
Michael Bernstein will participate in the 9:15–10:30 a.m. Concurrent Session Understanding Today's Capital Markets on Friday, August 1.
ABI's Mid Atlantic Bankruptcy Conference is known for its outstanding educational programs. The region's finest practitioners and bankruptcy judges will convene for 3 days of top-notch CLE and networking opportunities:
- The Straight and Narrow: Ethics Issues
- When Circuits Collide: Revisited
- What's on OUST's Radar?
- The Good Earth: Real Estate Issues
- Understanding Today's Capital Markets
- Anything But Bankruptcy! - Revisited: Non bankruptcy Alternatives
- Navigating the New Claims Rules
- Swords into Plowshares: Mediation and ADR
- Leveling the Playing Field: Avoidance Issues Update
- After the Storm: Post-confirmation Issues