New York Society for Health Planning presents UPDATE - New York State/Federal Payment Recovery Agenda Understanding and Successfully Navigating the Risks
399 Park Ave 34th Floor
New York, New York
This program is the latest in a series designed to present the most current information to assist providers in coping with important new and evolving challenges. The program will cover the evolution of Federal/State healthcare agendas and identify immediate and emerging
enforcement risks for providers.
The New York healthcare industry continues to struggle in a turbulent environment. Hospitals, outpatient practices, and systems are challenged by harsh economic conditions. In addition, recent Federal and New York State laws and regulations significantly intensify certain compliance related risks.
This program will focus on New York State and Federal mandates to recover payments from healthcare providers and assist participants in the development of successful strategies. An understanding of the regulatory and enforcement risks can reduce exposure and serve to enhance productivity, efficiency, quality of care, and financial viability for providers.
Experts will provide critical, practical information, including:
- The Joint Federal/New York State F-SHRP Program, Which Has Resulted in Over a 300% Increase in Fraud and Abuse Recoveries From Providers. By next year, the total recovery goal of $1.6 billion is expected.
- New York State Initiatives and the Office of the Medicaid Inspector General Agenda.
- Federal Initiatives: Enforcement and Recovery Priorities--What You Need to Know.
- How effective is your compliance plan? Best practices to achieve effective compliance.
- What Happens When the Government Calls.
- The Provider Perspective.