UK Employment Law Update
The next in our series of employment law webinars covers everything HR professionals and in-house counsel need to know about key recent developments in UK employment law. It is equally relevant to US HR professionals tasked with responsibility for UK employees.
Topics to be covered include:
• Restrictive Covenants - Recent cases, the limits on non-competes & traps for the unwary
• Major changes to redundancy - Overhaul of the law on collective redundancy, fair selection criteria, employers with multi-sites, when TUPE & redundancy law collide
• Settling employment disputes - Pre-issue conciliation by ACAS
• TUPE - What will now change in 2014 & what it means for your business, moving the work place & the future of service provision changes
• Harassment by third parties - Can my staff sue me?