Managing FCPA and Corruption Risks in Third-Party Relationships
Under the FCPA, the UK Bribery Act, and many other anti-corruption laws, a company can be held liable not only for the corrupt actions of its employees, but also a third party’s actions, if those actions are taken on the company’s behalf.
This webinar focuses on addressing and managing corruption risks.
During the webinar, Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer attorneys discuss:
- The nature of corruption risk in third-party relationships
- Evaluating the nature of the risk by type of third party
- Understanding the nature of the risk presented by the specific third parties
- Identifying warning signs
- Resolving or mitigating warning signs
- Dealing with “Special Situations” such as subcontractors, global providers and government official-owned entities