Contract Law for Life Sciences Lawyers
This roundtable session provided a refresher for in-house lawyers on the English courts' current approach to key contract terms, and an update on the latest cases to keep in mind when negotiating commercial agreements in the life sciences sector.
- Interpreting ambiguous contractual terms after Wood v Capita.
- Contracting on your own terms: "subject to contract", the battle of the forms and agreements to agree.
- What does that indemnity really cover?
- Managing risks and limiting liability: drafting effective exclusion and limitation clauses, and untangling direct and indirect losses.
- If it goes wrong: How to terminate agreements and key points to consider.