Shareholder Engagement and Activism in the Life Sciences Sector
What Companies and Investors Need to Know
This webinar focuses on the new era of shareholder engagement and its impact on life sciences companies. While the overall industry has unique operating and investor characteristics, public life science companies are increasingly confronting many of the same trends affecting their more conventional corporate peers, including investment stewardship, ESG and engaged shareholders of all types, from institutions to traditional activist investors. Our experts cover these key developments affecting boards, management and investors in the sector.
- Grover Burthey, Head of ESG Portfolio Management, PIMCO
- Dave Johnson, Managing Partner/Co-Founder, Caligan Partners
- Greg Taxin, Managing Director, Spotlight Advisors
- Chris Young, Managing Director and Global Head of the Contested Situations Advisory Team, Jefferies
- Ben Fackler (Moderator), Corporate & Finance Partner, Arnold & Porter