ALI-CLE: Accountants' Liability 2023
Veronica Callahan, partner and Chair of the Securities Enforcement and Litigation Group, and Christian Schultz, partner, will speak at the ALI-CLE: Accountants Liability 2023. Veronica is co-chairing the conference which features discussions on a wide range of hot-button issues. In addition to a keynote address from Natasha Guinan, Chief Counsel in the Office of the Chief Accountant at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, experienced and diverse panels will address the following topics and more:
- SEC perspectives: Holding auditors accountable
- New and proposed accounting standards
- Strategic considerations in accounting-related investigations
- Perspectives from in-house counsel beyond the "Big Four"
- The PCAOB inspection program
- Independence, valuation, and other trends in accounting litigation
- Emerging ethical issues
- 102(e) proceedings
Veronica and Christian will speak on the panel, “The Road to Trial” at 1:30 p.m. on Friday, May 5th.
Learn more and register here.