Our leasing attorneys:
- supply deep market knowledge and industry connections when representing owners and tenants in leasing transactions throughout the US;
- negotiate and draft agreements to protect our clients' interests but also to achieve a resolution as soon as practically possible, giving emphasis on clear drafting, reflecting the deal points reached by the parties, and prompt turnaround of documents;
- work on single as well as ongoing portfolio projects from a few thousand square feet to over 400,000 square feet, closing leases totaling millions of square feet each year;
- are versed in the leasing of office, retail, biotech, industrial, restaurant, agricultural, vineyard, and other categories of real estate;
- provide advice for GSA leases and related financing, build-to-suits, ground leases, air rights leases, and other complex occupancy arrangements;
- shepherd large companies in securing new headquarters, negotiating brokerage, design and construction contracts, and transferring real estate related to the sale of business units; and
- assist clients in connection with lease workouts, terminations, and bankruptcy issues.
Our leasing attorneys provide our clients with practical, market-oriented, and sophisticated advice concerning all facets of leasing.