Our leasing attorneys:
- supply deep market knowledge and industry connections when representing owners and tenants in leasing transactions throughout the US;
- negotiate and draft agreements to protect our clients' interests but also to achieve a resolution as soon as practically possible, giving emphasis on clear drafting, reflecting the deal points reached by the parties, and prompt turnaround of documents;
- work on single as well as ongoing portfolio projects from a few thousand square feet to over 400,000 square feet, closing leases totaling millions of square feet each year;
- are versed in the leasing of office, retail, biotech, industrial, restaurant, agricultural, vineyard, and other categories of real estate;
- provide advice for GSA leases and related financing, build-to-suits, ground leases, air rights leases, and other complex occupancy arrangements;
- shepherd large companies in securing new headquarters, negotiating brokerage, design and construction contracts, and transferring real estate related to the sale of business units; and
- assist clients in connection with lease workouts, terminations, and bankruptcy issues.
Our leasing attorneys provide our clients with practical, market-oriented, and sophisticated advice concerning all facets of leasing.
Negotiated the lease of approximately 204,000 square feet of above grade office space in the central business district of Washington, DC to Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP.
Negotiated a development and lease transaction for a flagship store of a Fortune 100 technology company in a historically designated building.
Negotiated office lease for hospitality REIT for office premises in a project under construction.
Advised Palo Alto-based real estate development company in connection with a lease of approximately 100,000 square feet with Goodwin Proctor in Redwood City, CA.
Negotiated an amended and restated lease for law firm in Washington, DC.