Claire Eaton has represented both private and public companies on a wide variety of transactions, including mergers and acquisitions and offerings of debt and equity securities. She has also assisted clients on corporate governance matters, the maintenance of investment funds and licensing and collaboration agreements.
Ms. Eaton received her JD from the University of Michigan Law School.
- CuriosityStream Inc. in its issuance of $100.9 million of its common stock.
- National Securities Clearing Corporation in its offering of $1 billion aggregate principal amount of senior notes due 2023 and $750 million aggregate principal amount of senior notes due 2025, under Rule 144A and Reg S.
- National Securities Clearing Corporation in its inaugural issue of $2 billion aggregate principal amount of senior notes under Rule 144A and Reg S.
- JD, University of Michigan Law School, 2019
- BA, Political Science, Tufts University, 2016
- New York
- Member, American Bar Association Section of Business Law