Amy Endicott’s practice focuses on international dispute resolution. She represents both claimant and sovereign clients in ICSID arbitrations as well as commercial clients in arbitrations administered by the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), the International Centre for Dispute Resolution (AAA/ICDR), the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), and the National Arbitration Forum (NAF). In addition to dispute resolution, Ms. Endicott has assisted in counseling multinational corporations on liability issues under the Alien Tort Statute and the International Organizations Immunities Act, and both investigation and compliance programs subject to the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA).
Ms. Endicott's work in international law includes an active practice in international trademark enforcement with a focus on the WIPO arbitration of domain name disputes for top level generic domain names and protection of trademarks from online infringement through e-commerce and social media sites. Her trademark practice includes litigation in federal court and before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board.
Ms. Endicott was a dean's fellow at the University of California Berkeley, School of Law (Boalt Hall) where she graduated with a certificate in international law. She speaks Spanish and Portuguese.
- European airframe manufacturer in ICC arbitration relating to investment fund.
- Colombian infrastructure company in ICC arbitration.
- Leading mobile device manufacturer in emergency arbitrator and main arbitration proceedings under intellectual property license agreement (ICC, Maui).
- US pharmaceutical company in arbitration of contractual dispute (ICDR).
- Vietnamese company against a US university in a breach of contract claim involving education programs (ICC).
- US retail company in multiple domain name disputes arising under the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (WIPO and NAF).
- California vineyard in arbitration of dispute over trademark and water rights (AAA Expedited Rules).
- JD, University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, 2011
- BA, University of California, Berkeley, 2008, Phi Beta Kappa
- District of Columbia