John Fallon advises on corporate acquisitions and divestitures, private equity and debt transactions, project finance, sale and leasing transactions, real estate transactions, and bank credit facilities.
Mr. Fallon negotiates investment transactions, financings, and real estate transactions for national and international corporations, REITs, investment firms, and private equity funds.
- JD, Albany Law School, 1981
- MPA, State University of New York at Albany, 1981
- BA, State University of New York at Albany, 1977, cum laude
- New York
- Supreme Court of the United States
- US Tax Court
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York
- Member and Vice Chair, University Council, State University of New York at Albany
- Member, Presidential Search Committee, State University of New York at Albany