Zeno Frediani practices as a competition and regulatory lawyer advising on both UK and EU competition law matters. He has extensive experience in providing commercial solutions to complex regulatory issues. Mr. Frediani advises world-leading organisations, particularly within the FMCG and pharmaceutical sectors. He has also assisted clients in CMA and European Commission investigations. In 2016, The Legal 500 UK editorial recommended Mr. Frediani for EU and competition law.
Mr Frediani also advises on antitrust litigation and has experience handling competition damages litigation in various jurisdictions.
- Five global travel companies in relation to the competition law compliance of industry collaboration and joint procurement.
- Global pharmaceutical company in relation to the competition law compliance of distribution and pricing arrangements.
- A government department in relation to the State aid compliance of a multi-million pound investment into a proposed telecommunications project.
- Postgraduate Diploma, EU Competition Law, King's College London, 2016
- Diploma in Legal Practice, University of Aberdeen, 2013
- LLB (Hons), Law, University of Aberdeen, 2012
- Member, Law Society of Scotland, Competition Law Subcommittee
- Volunteer, LawWorks, Competition Pro Bono Scheme Legal Advice Clinic