Zeno Frediani practices as a competition and regulatory lawyer advising on both UK and EU competition law matters. He has extensive experience in providing commercial solutions to complex regulatory issues. Mr. Frediani advises world-leading organisations, particularly within the FMCG and pharmaceutical sectors. He has also assisted clients in CMA and European Commission investigations. In 2016, The Legal 500 UK editorial recommended Mr. Frediani for EU and competition law.
Mr. Frediani also advises on antitrust litigation and has experience handling competition damages litigation in various jurisdictions. He maintains an active pro bono practice and regularly advises charities and NGOs on a wide range of legal and strategic matters.
- Heineken's pan-European trucks fleet in relation to damages arising out of the EU trucks cartel.
- Global pharmaceutical company in relation to a follow-on competition damages action in the English High Court related to a decision by the European Commission.
- Global pharmaceutical company in relation to investigations by the CMA and the European Commission into patent settlement agreements.
- Global online retailer in relation to the CMA's investigation into anti-competitive agreements in the light fittings sector.
- Postgraduate Diploma, EU Competition Law, King's College London, 2016
- Diploma in Legal Practice, University of Aberdeen, 2013
- LLB (Hons), Law, University of Aberdeen, 2012
- England and Wales
- Member, Law Society of Scotland, Competition Law Subcommittee
- Volunteer, LawWorks, Competition Pro Bono Scheme Legal Advice Clinic