Valentina Garzon's practice focuses on cross-border corporate and financial transactions. She has experience in international capital markets transactions, including the representation of sovereign and corporate issuers in SEC-registered and Rule 144A/Regulation S offerings.
- The Republic of Colombia in connection with its SEC-registered security issuances and liability management transactions.
- The Republic of Panama in connection with its SEC-registered security issuances totaling over $6.2 billion.
- The Charles Schwab Corporation in connection with its issuances of Senior Notes and preferred stock.
- State-owned savings bank in connection with a $250 million credit facility with MIGA guarantee to support social housing.
- The Republic of El Salvador in connection with its issuance of $1 billion of its 9.500% Notes due 2052, offered and sold under Rule 144A/Regulation S.
- The Republic of Honduras in connection with its issuance of $600 million of its 5.625% Notes due 2030, offered and sold under Rule 144A/Regulation S.
- Camposol SA (Peru) in connection with its issuance of $350,000,000 of its 6.000% Senior Notes due 2027, offered and sold under Rule 144A/Regulation S.
- Credit Suisse (Brazil) in connection with secured lending facilities.
- The Creditors Committee of Barbados in connection with the sovereign restructuring of Barbados' external debt.
- Banco Aliado SA in connection with a $145 million syndicated loan led by Banco Latinoamericano de Comercio Exterior, SA (Bladex) with a syndicate of 15 financial institutions from Central and South America, China, Europe, and the United States.
- JD, Yale Law School, 2019
- BA, Georgia State University, 2016
- District of Columbia