Valentina Garzon's practice focuses on cross-border corporate and financial transactions. She has experience in international capital markets transactions, including the representation of sovereign and corporate issuers in SEC-registered and Rule 144A/Regulation S offerings.
- The Republic of El Salvador on its issuance of $1,000,000 9.500% sovereign bonds due 2052, offered and sold under Rule 144A/Regulation S.
- The Republic of Honduras on its issuance of $600 million 5.625% sovereign bonds due 2030, offered and sold under Rule 144A/Regulation S.
- The Republic of Colombia in its SEC-registered security issuances and liability management transactions.
- The Charles Schwab Corporation on its issuance of $1.1 billion in senior notes.
- The Republic of Panama in its SEC-registered security issuances totaling over $3.8 billion.
- Camposol SA (Peru) in connection with its $350,000,000 6.000% Senior Notes, due 2027, offered and sold under Rule 144A/Regulation S.
- Credit Suisse (Brazil) in connection with secured lending facilities.
- The Creditors Committee of Barbados in the sovereign restructuring of Barbados' external debt.
- Banco Aliado SA in a $145 million syndicated loan led by Banco Latinoamericano de Comercio Exterior, SA (Bladex) with a syndicate of 15 financial institutions from Central and South America, China, Europe, and the United States.
- State-owned savings bank in $250 million credit facility with MIGA guarantee to support social housing.
- JD, Yale Law School, 2019
- BA, Georgia State University, 2016
- District of Columbia