Valentina Garzon's practice focuses on international corporate and financial transactions. She has experience in international capital markets transactions, including the representation of sovereign and corporate issuers in SEC-registered and 144A/Regulation S offerings.
- Banco Aliado SA in a US$145 million syndicated loan led by Banco Latinoamericano de Comercio Exterior, SA (Bladex) with a syndicate of 15 financial institutions from Central and South America, China, Europe, and the United States.
- The Creditors Committee of Barbados in the sovereign restructuring of Barbados' external debt.
- The Republic of Panama in its issuance of US$1.3 billion in SEC-registered securities.
- Credit Suisse (Brazil) in connection with secured lending facilities.
- The Republic of Colombia in its liability management transactions.
- Camposol SA (Peru) in connection with its US$350,000,000 6.000% Senior Notes, due 2027, offered and sold under Rule 144A/Regulation S.
- JD, Yale Law School, 2019
- BA, Georgia State University, 2016
- District of Columbia