Sara Mouledoux Glover advises energy companies on transactional matters, including acquisitions and divestitures, and financing and commercial transactions primarily in the upstream and midstream segments of the industry. She has a particular focus in areas relating to the energy transition, including environmental, social and governance (ESG) trends in the oil and gas industry. Ms. Glover also handles matters involving surface rights, joint operating agreements, title, master services agreements, indemnity obligations, legacy environmental contamination, preferential rights and well control responses.
- Seller of Haynesville assets in $850 million transaction which also included the assumption by buyer of $200 million of long-term midstream commitments.
- Publicly traded oil and gas company in $7.7 billion merger involving operations in the Bakken, the SCOOP/STACK, and Uinta basins.
- Oil and gas company in divesture and full basin exit in the Tuscaloosa Marine Shale.
- Multiple oil and gas companies, both buyers and sellers, of producing assets onshore and offshore on plugging and decommissioning obligations arising under bankruptcy and predecessor/successor liability scenarios.
- Oil and gas company on unwinding of various subsidiaries and affiliates and ultimate, name change of an active operator in multiple basins across the US.
- Oil and gas producer in negotiation of long-term oil gathering agreement in Permian Basin.
- Oil and gas company in negotiating various master services agreements, rig contracts, and supplier agreements to support the operational needs of the company.
- Oil and gas company in structuring and negotiating various facility construction and use agreements.
- Offshore operator’s interests in BSEE and U.S. Coast Guard investigations following offshore loss of well control event.
- Exploration and production operator following onshore loss of well control event including emergency response, casual investigation, regulatory compliance, third party claims and insurance issues.
- Exploration and production company on operational and royalty implications relating to existing and future midstream, transportation, and marketing agreements.
- Oil and gas company in unwinding of exploration and development agreement in the Eagle Ford Shale resulting in parties owning 100% of operated units.
- Oil and gas company in multiple carry arrangements to acquire additional drilling locations with the expenditure of no capital.
- Oil and gas company in dissolution of a drilling and development joint venture effecting operations on the Western Slope of Colorado involving complex third-party water, midstream, and transportation agreements.
- JD, Loyola University New Orleans College of Law
- BA, University of Mississippi
- US District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana, The Honorable Jay Zainey