Patrick Hall has a wide range of experience in intellectual property and complex civil litigation matters. He has litigated claims such as trade secrets misappropriation, copyright infringement, and patent infringement in both federal and state courts. Patrick also has experience in trademark and trade dress matters, including federal infringement suits and matters before the Trial and Trademark Appeals Board (TTAB). Additionally, he regularly represents clients in connection with general commercial cases involving allegations of breach of contract, tortious interference with contract, and other business torts. He maintains an active pro bono practice with an emphasis on firearm violence prevention and immigration law.
- J.D., University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law, 2012, cum laude
- B.A., Economics, Pomona College, 2006
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit