Leah J. Harrell's practice focuses on antitrust and complex litigation as well as white collar counseling. She also maintains an active pro bono practice. Ms. Harrell graduated cum laude from New York University School of Law in 2017. She served as a Notes Editor for the NYU Law Journal of Legislation and Public Policy. Prior to law school, Ms. Harrell completed her undergraduate degree in Economics and German at Johns Hopkins University.
- Generics pharmaceutical corporation in connection with an ongoing antitrust price-fixing multidistrict litigation.
- Major pharmaceutical company in a case involving the alleged reverse payment settlement of Hatch-Waxman litigation.
- Multinational manufacturer in a Foreign Corrupt Practices Act/anti-corruption investigation conducted by the Department of Justice and the Brazilian authorities related to "Operation Car Wash."
- JD, New York University School of Law, 2017, cum laude
- BA, Economics and German, Johns Hopkins University, 2012
- New York