Tommy Huynh's practice focuses on complex product liability and consumer protection litigation in federal and state courts across the United States. He has represented companies in the consumer products, pharmaceutical, technology, energy, and real estate industries in all stages of litigation. He has experience managing document discovery, taking and defending fact and expert depositions, drafting and arguing motions and briefs, and playing an integral role on successful trial teams.
Mr. Huynh received his law degree from the University of California, Los Angeles School of Law and his bachelor's degree from the University of California, Berkeley, where he graduated with Distinction in General Scholarship.
- Pharmaceutical company in product liability litigation concerning Zantac. Appointed to defense leadership development committee in In Re Zantac (Ranitidine) Prods. Liab. Litig., MDL No. 2924 (S.D. Fla.).
- Consumer products manufacturer in defending personal injury and wrongful death actions.
- Pharmaceutical companies in dismissing California product liability actions concerning antidepressants.
- Agricultural company in product liability litigation centralized before the Northern District of California and in California and Missouri state courts.
- Oil company in multidistrict litigation concerning the former gasoline additive Methyl Tertiary Butyl Ether.
- JD, University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, 2015
- BA, University of California, Berkeley, 2011, with Distinction in General Scholarship
- US District Court, Northern District of California
- US District Court, Central District of California
- US District Court, Southern District of California