Tommy Huynh's practice encompasses a broad range of complex commercial and product liability litigation in state and federal courts as well as advising companies on consumer protection laws. He has represented clients in a variety of industries, including consumer products, energy, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, technology, real estate, and aerospace.
Mr. Huynh received his law degree from the University of California, Los Angeles School of Law and his bachelor's degree from the University of California, Berkeley, where he graduated with Distinction in General Scholarship. Prior to joining the firm, he served as a law clerk at the Federal Trade Commission's Bureau of Competition.
- Consumer products manufacturer in personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits in state and federal courts.
- Oil company in multidistrict litigation involving the former gasoline additive Methyl Tertiary Butyl Ether.
- Airframe manufacturer in dismissing personal injury action based on forum non conveniens.
- JD, University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, 2015
- BA, University of California, Berkeley, 2011, with Distinction in General Scholarship
- US District Court, Northern District of California
- US District Court, Central District of California
- US District Court, Southern District of California