Tommy Huynh's practice encompasses a broad range of complex commercial and product liability litigation in state and federal courts. He has represented clients in a variety of industries, including energy, oil and gas, consumer products, aerospace, golf, and private equity.
Mr. Huynh received his law degree from the University of California, Los Angeles School of Law and his bachelor's degree from the University of California, Berkeley, where he graduated with Distinction in General Scholarship. Prior to joining the firm, he served as a judicial extern to Presiding Justice Frances Rothschild of the California Court of Appeal.
- Consumer products company in personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits in state and federal courts.
- Oil company in multidistrict litigation involving the former gasoline additive Methyl Tertiary Butyl Ether.
- Airframe manufacturer in litigation regarding alleged exposure to toxic fumes in an aircraft cabin.
- Energy company in contract dispute concerning the purchase of electric generating capacity.
- Golf company in breach of contract litigation.
- JD, University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, 2015
- BA, University of California, Berkeley, 2011, with Distinction in General Scholarship
- US District Court, Central District of California
- US District Court, Southern District of California