Tommy Huynh’s practice focuses on representing pharmaceutical and consumer product companies in product liability and mass tort litigation. His experience includes handling various aspects of federal multidistrict litigations, California Judicial Council Coordinated Proceedings, and individual cases spanning multiple jurisdictions. He also defends clients in the food, medical device, and technology industries against consumer protection and class action claims. Outside of litigation, he regularly counsels businesses regarding laws governing auto-renewing subscriptions.
A California native, Mr. Huynh earned his law degree from UCLA and his bachelor’s degree from UC Berkeley.
- Pharmaceutical company in litigation involving the heartburn medication Zantac. Appointed to defense leadership development committee in In Re Zantac (Ranitidine) Prods. Liab. Litig., MDL No. 2924 (S.D. Fla.).
- Consumer products company in individual smoking and health cases.
- Pharmaceutical company in litigation involving the legacy Monsanto product Roundup.
- Oil company in litigation concerning the gasoline additive Methyl Tertiary Butyl Ether.
- JD, University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, 2015
- BA, University of California, Berkeley, 2011, with Distinction in General Scholarship
- US District Court, Northern District of California
- US District Court, Central District of California
- US District Court, Southern District of California
- US District Court, Eastern District of California