Lori B. Leskin is valued by her clients for her ability to successfully assess, strategize, and implement unique solutions to their unique problems.
Ms. Leskin handles all aspects of litigation strategy for complex nationwide and multidistrict litigations involving a variety of products, including successfully defending consumer fraud and other class actions on behalf of clients such as Hain Celestial and Avon in the Southern District of New York and other venues throughout the country, and representing Bayer Corporation and Pfizer Inc. as national counsel in several on-going product liability litigations.
In addition to her work in mass actions and class actions, Ms. Leskin has represented death row inmates in challenges to convictions and sentences, including the commuted death sentence of Virginia inmate Percy Levar Walton to life in prison without parole on the grounds that he was mentally incompetent to understand his situation. For her work with death row inmates, Ms. Leskin was one of four firm recipients of the 2008 Thurgood Marshall Award for Capital Representation from the Association of the Bar of the City of New York's Committee on Capital Punishment.
Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions—Defendants (2009–2022)
Product Liability Litigation—Defendants (2009-2022)
"Life Sciences Star"—Non-IP Litigation (2012–2016)
- JD, Rutgers School of Law-Newark, 1992, highest honors, Order of the Coif, Anthony Englebrecht Prize
- BA, American University, 1988, magna cum laude, University honors with high distinction, Phi Kappa Phi
- New York
- New Jersey
- US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York
- US District Court, Southern District of New York