Ron Levine brings 30 years of experience to his practice in corporate finance, private equity and merger and acquisition transactions. His clients include public and private companies across a range of industries, including private equity, technology, business services, energy, restaurant/retail, food, and manufacturing. His practice focuses on public and private M&A transactions, private equity, securities and capital markets, and corporate governance matters. Mr. Levine serves as counsel in debt and equity offerings for domestic and foreign companies and represents numerous major private equity funds in investment and merger and acquisition transactions, as well as a number of asset managers and hedge funds.
Mr. Levine also represents public companies and their boards of directors on securities disclosure and compliance issues, technology transfer, executive compensation, and general corporate counseling.
Mr. Levine is actively involved in community affairs, including serving as a member of the Board of Directors of Rocky Mountain PBS and the Board of Trustees of the Cornell Football Association. He recently was named to the University Council of Cornell University.
- Endeavour Capital in its investment in Equality Health.
- Founder of Icon Eye Care in the sale of the company to Cortec.
- Endeavour Capital in the sale of its investment in Barrett Jackson Auction Company.
- Industrial Income Advisors in connection with the sale of Industrial Income Trust.
- Black Creek Group in connection with its MIRA Group joint venture with Ivanhoe-Cambridge.
- Endeavour Capital in its investment in Grand Canyon University.
"Denver Lawyer of the Year" – Leveraged Buyouts and Private Equity Law (2015, 2017)
"Denver Lawyer of the Year" – Mergers and Acquisitions Law (2011)
Currently listed in six categories: Corporate Governance Law; Corporate Law; Leveraged Buyouts and Private Equity Law; Mergers and Acquisitions Law; Securities/Capital Markets Law; and Venture Capital Law (2005-2018)
- JD, Harvard University, 1987, cum laude
- BS, Cornell University, 1984
- New York