Marne Marotta works with clients facing complex challenges to develop and implement dynamic government relations strategies. Drawing from her experience in the Senate and the executive branch, she provides clients with strategic guidance and counseling, devises and implements comprehensive advocacy campaigns, and builds coalitions with allied stakeholders. Focused on the intersection between business and public policy, Marne uses a multidisciplinary approach to help clients achieve their legislative and agency goals.
Marne has a deep understanding of how the Senate operates and record of getting results. Her congressional experience helps position clients strategically to advance their policy goals from bill introduction to program implementation.
Prior to joining the Legislative and Public Policy group, Marne worked for Senators John Barrasso (R-WY), Kelly Ayotte (R-NH) and Scott Brown (R-MA), where she advised members on banking, energy, financial services, commerce and trade issues. During her time on Capitol Hill, she served on the Commerce, Budget, Small Business and Homeland and Government Affairs Committees in the Senate.
- J.D., William and Mary Marshall-Wythe School of Law, 2010
- B.A., Criminology, Law & Society, University of California, Irvine, 2004
- District of Columbia
- New Jersey
- New York
- Legislative Assistant, Office of Senator John Barrasso, Wyoming (January 2017 – August 2017)
- Counsel/Legislative Assistant, Office of Senator Kelly Ayotte, New Hampshire (August 2014 – January 2017)
- Attorney-Advisor, Board of Veterans' Appeals, US Department of Veterans Affairs (June 2013 – August 2014)
- Ocean County Superior Court, The Honorable Thomas O'Brien
- Member, Women in Government Relations (WGR)