Angela Pelletier focuses on the discovery phase of complex civil litigation and government investigations. Ms. Pelletier is a Certified E-Discovery Specialist (CEDS) and has successfully planned and managed document review and production on matters of all sizes. She also has significant experience in factual development of large, complex cases, and in all areas of discovery, including written discovery, depositions, discovery motions practice, and defense of privilege claims. In 2020, Ms. Pelletier achieved Brainspace Analyst certification.
She has advised clients on discovery matters in multiple types of litigation in both federal and state courts, including toxic torts, products liability, antitrust, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, and securities actions. Her work has spanned numerous industries including consumer products, pharmaceuticals, agriculture, energy, financial services, and healthcare.
- Represented a generic pharmaceuticals manufacturer in defense of direct and indirect class antitrust action, advising on electronic discovery issues and facilitating review and production of millions of pages of documents.
- Represented a major tobacco company in connection with thousands of personal injury and wrongful death cases filed in Florida following the aftermath of the decertification of a class action, coordinating discovery prioritization and execution, and advising on procedural issues.
- Represented Monsanto Company, providing electronic discovery services in connection with its $66 billion acquisition by Bayer.
- Certified eDiscovery Specialist (CEDS), Association of Certified eDiscovery Specialists, 2022
- Brainspace Analyst Certification, 2020
- JD, University of Pennsylvania Law School, 1997, summa cum laude
- BA, University of Oklahoma, 1994, summa cum laude
- District of Columbia
- New York