Ludovica Pizzetti has experience in both UK and EU competition law and has worked on several M&A transactions, advising on merger control filings in the EU/UK and coordinating the work of local counsel around the world. Ms. Pizzetti has also experience advising on a wide range of behavioural issues, including abuse of dominance, commercial agreements, and restrictive practices.
Ms. Pizzetti has assisted multinational corporations across a number of different industries, including oil and gas, energy, fast-moving consumer goods, mining, agriculture, and financial services. She also has experience devising tailored antitrust compliance programs across different sectors.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Pizzetti worked in the competition law group at a leading London law firm and has also undertaken a traineeship at the European Commission (DG Competition).
Ms. Pizzetti is fluent in Italian, English and French.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Competition Law, King's College London, 2015
- Masters Degree in Law, Public and International Law, Università degli Studi di Siena, 2009
- LLM, EU Law, Competition Law, University College London, 2007
- Registered European Lawyer
- Milan Bar (Ordine Degli Avvocati Di Milano)