Jacob Saracino’s practice is focused on advising public and private companies on a variety of corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, and leveraged finance. He has experience in various industries including media and entertainment, design, manufacturing, and supply chain technology, and has represented corporate borrowers on complex, cross-border leveraged finance transactions.
Mr. Saracino also maintains an active pro bono practice through which he has drafted motions, amicus briefs, petitions for rehearing en banc and petitions for certiorari in appeals before the Seventh Circuit, the Federal Circuit, and the United States Supreme Court.
During law school, Mr. Saracino served as an editorial member of Syracuse Law Review, worked as a research assistant for Board of Advisors Distinguished Professor and Emeritus Professor William C. Banks, worked as a student attorney in the Low Income Taxpayer Clinic, and served as an intern for the United States Department of Justice, Office of Legal Policy.
- Coherus Biosciences Inc., a publicly traded biopharmaceutical company, in its acquisition of Surface Oncology Inc., a publicly traded clinical-stage immuno-cology company.
- JHT Holdings Inc., a leading asset light logistics and transportation provider in North America, in its merger with TFI International Inc., a publicly traded leader in the transportation and logistics industry.
- Private equity fund D.C. Capital Partners and its portfolio companies in numerous acquisition and sale transactions.
- NexPhase Capital on its acquisition of Tubby Todd Bath Co., a specialty hygiene company focusing on sensitive bath and hygiene solutions for infants and toddlers.
- J.D., Syracuse University College of Law, 2021, summa cum laude, Order of the Coif
- B.A., Political Science; Politics, Philosophy and Law, State University of New York at Binghamton, 2016, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society
- New York