Jeremy Willcocks has been recognised by The Legal 500 and Chambers for his M&A and corporate work. According to Chambers UK, he is noted by sources as a “first-class corporate adviser who is commercially aware of a client’s needs” (2015) with “an incredible breadth of expertise” (2017) and “always seems to have the client in the forefront of his mind” (2019). The Legal 500 UK has noted that he “leads his team ‘from the front’ and has surrounded himself with very complementary and equally high performing team members” (2021) and “is always very good to work with and provides an enormous level of comfort and support alongside excellent technical expertise” (2022).
Jeremy undertakes a broad range of mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, and corporate advisory work. He advises on share and asset sales, IPOs, public takeovers, shareholder disputes, and joint ventures. Jeremy also has extensive experience with debt capital markets transactions.
Jeremy advises clients from a variety of industries, including the life sciences, leisure, financial services, technology, and transport sectors. He has particular experience in advising on cross-border transactions.
- Touchlight Genetics on renegotiated license with AskBio and joint venture exit.
- Wheels Up Experience Inc. on its recommended cash offer for Air Partner plc.
- MGAC on its acquisition of London-based property and construction consultants, Robinson Low Francis LLP.
- Better HoldCo Inc., a US-based digital homeownership platform, in its acquisition of the UK-based digital mortgage and insurance broker, Trussle.
- Norgine B.V., a leading European specialist pharmaceutical company, on its sale of Arc Medical Design Limited to Olympus Corporation.
- Norgine B.V. on the acquisition by its wholly owned subsidiary, SpePharm A.G., of SETOFILM® in Europe, Australia and New Zealand from Applied Pharma Research s.a.
- TELUS Corporation on the acquisition of Muddy Boots Software Limited.
- In-Q-Tel, the independent, strategic venture organisation established by the US government to support the missions of the CIA and the broader US intelligence community, in investment transactions involving early-stage technology companies.
- Armour Home Electronics Limited on the disposal of its office furniture business, Alphason Designs, to Dorel.
- Diversis Capital UK Limited on its recommended cash offer for ServicePower Technologies plc.
- A leading tobacco company on a late stage investment in a UK clean-tech business.
- Health Partners International on all aspects of the acquisition of the company by DAI Global Health.
- GVS S.p.A, on the UK aspects of the acquisition of Kuss Filtration Inc. from Industrial Opportunity Partners.
- TELUS International on the remainder of its purchase of a majority stake in CallPoint.
- Arrowgrass Capital Partners on its acquisition of Oxygen Finance Limited and Oxygen Finance Americas, Inc.
- OneView Group plc on its reverse takeover and admission to AIM.
- UK counsel to Diversis Capital on its acquisition of Caligor Rx.
- Recordati on its acquisition of Laboratorios Casen Fleet S.L.U.
- The Lerner family on the recommended cash offer by Reform Acquisitions Limited for Aston Villa plc.
- Armour Group plc on the disposal of its automotive division to AAMP of America.
- Worldstrides, Inc., a leading educational tour company, on its acquisition of Casterbridge Tours Limited and Rhapsody Tours Limited.
- Kraft Foods UK Limited on the sale of its Bird's Custard, Angel Delight and associated brands to Premier Foods.
- The Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry on its conversion to a company limited by guarantee.
- Leading pharmaceutical companies on acquisitions, disposals, and shareholder issues.
"Leading Individual" Finance: Debt Capital Markets (2015-2024)
Venture Capital (2021-2023)
Finance: Debt Capital Markets (2009-2023)
Corporate and Commercial: Venture Capital (2008-2020)
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology (2017-2019)
- LL.B., Warwick University
- England and Wales