Jeremy Willcocks has been recognised by The Legal 500 and Chambers for his M&A and corporate work. According to Chambers UK, he is noted by sources as a "first-class corporate adviser who is commercially aware of a client's needs" (2015) with "an incredible breadth of expertise" (2017).
Jeremy undertakes a broad range of mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, and corporate advisory work. He advises on share and asset sales, IPOs, public takeovers, shareholder disputes, and joint ventures. Jeremy also has extensive experience with debt capital markets transactions. His clients include public and private companies, private equity funds, and banks.
Jeremy advises clients from a variety of industries, including the life sciences, leisure, financial services, technology, and transport sectors. He has particular experience in advising on cross-border transactions.
- Armour Home Electronics Limited on the disposal of its office furniture business, Alphason Designs, to Dorel.
- Diversis Capital UK Limited, as lead partner, on its recommended cash offer for ServicePower Technologies plc.
- A leading tobacco company on a late stage investment in a UK clean-tech business.
- Health Partners International on all aspects of the acquisition of the company by DAI Global Health.
- GVS S.p.A, on the UK aspects of the acquisition of Kuss Filtration Inc. from Industrial Opportunity Partners.
- Telus International on the remainder of its purchase of a majority stake in CallPoint.
- Arrowgrass Capital Partners on its acquisition of Oxygen Finance Limited and Oxygen Finance Americas, Inc.
- OneView Group plc on its reverse takeover and admission to AIM.
- UK counsel to Diversis Capital on its acquisition of Caligor Rx.
- Recordati on its acquisition of Laboratorios Casen Fleet S.L.U.
- The Lerner family on the recommended cash offer by Reform Acquisitions Limited for Aston Villa plc.
- Armour Group plc on the disposal of its automotive division to AAMP of America.
- Worldstrides, Inc., a leading educational tour company, on its acquisition of Casterbridge Tours Limited and Rhapsody Tours Limited.
- Deutsche Asset Management on the sale of a significant minority stake in Fitness First Limited to funds advised by BC Partners.
- Kraft Foods UK Limited on the sale of its Bird's Custard, Angel Delight and associated brands to Premier Foods.
- Veolia Transport UK Limited on the acquisition and disposal of various transport companies including the purchase of Shamrock Travel Limited, the recommended cash offer for Dunn-Line plc, and the sale of Veolia Transport's London bus business to National Express Group plc.
- The Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry on its conversion to a company limited by guarantee.
- Leading pharmaceutical companies on acquisitions, disposals, and shareholder issues.
cyberY London, London, England
The Columbia Law School Blog on Corporations and the Capital Markets
Corporate/M&A: Mid-Market (2008-2018)
Corporate and Commercial: Venture Capital (2008-2018)
Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology (2017-2018)
Finance: Debt Capital Markets (2009-2017)
Data Protection, Privacy and Cybersecurity (2017)
Transport: Rail (2008-2009)
"Highly Regarded" – M&A (UK) (2019)
"Notable Practitioner" – Capital Markets: Debt, Equity (UK) (2018)
"Notable Practitioner" – M&A (UK) (2018)
- LLB, Warwick University, 1987
- England and Wales