3rd Annual Mid-Atlantic Bankruptcy Workshop
The Third Annual Mid-Atlantic Bankruptcy Workshop brings together this region’s preeminent insolvency professionals for three days of intense learning and fun. Bring the whole family and enjoy the best the Eastern Shore has to offer while receiving up to 7 hours of continuing education credits, including 1 hour of ethics. Topics this year include:
- Breakfast Plenary Session: Choose Me! Ethical Considerations in Solicitation of Creditor Committee Engagements
- BAPCPA Solutions: KERPs, MIPs and Workarounds
- Bring Me Your Tired, Your Poor... Chapter 15 and Cross-border Bankruptcy
- The Brave New World of Hedge Funds and Second-lien Issues
- Consumer Bankruptcy: Is BAPCPA Working?
- Anything but Bankruptcy, Revisited: A Nonbankruptcy Case Study
- Insult to Injury: Preferences and Avoidances Update
- Workers of the World, Unite! Pensions, Union Issues and MEPA Liability
- Problems in the Code
- Breakfast and Plenary Session: When Circuits Collide
For additional information and to register online click here.