Young Arbitrators Forum: Is there a Place for ADR in International Arbitration?
701 Eighth Street, NW
A panel of international arbitration practitioners will discuss ADR in the form of mediation, conciliation or expert determination in resolving international disputes. This program will consider the issue in the context of investment, construction, and general commercial disputes including:
- The Rules and Framework of International ADR
Ronan J. McHugh, Partner, Thelen Reid Brown Raysman & Steiner LLP
- The Benefits of Using ADR in International Cases
John M. Townsend, Partner, Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
- The Challenges and Obstacles Facing ADR
- Rachael Kent, Partner, Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP
- Is ADR Possible for Resolving Investment Disputes?
Gaela Gehring-Flores, Partner, Arnold & Porter LLP
- The Enforcement and Recognition of ADR Agreements
Michael Evan Jaffe , Partner, Thelen Reid Brown Raysman & Steiner LLP