A Review of False Claims Enforcement: Could 2019 Be a Sweetheart of a Year for FCA Recoveries After DOJ's Lackluster 2018 Showing?
With the launch of our Qui Notes blog, we have been tracking and analyzing—in real time—False Claims Act recoveries as they unfold. In this webinar, we examine FY2018 recoveries and statistics, FCA developments, and a closer look at the current state of FCA enforcement.
- A recap of FY2018 based on the Qui Notes blog FCA stats.
- A review of top FY2018 cases and their implications.
- FY2019 predictions about trends, enforcement priorities and key areas of developing law.
- Craig D. Margolis, Partner; Washington, DC
- Tirzah S. Lollar, Partner, Washington, DC
- Christian D. Sheehan, Senior Associate, Washington, DC
- Kathleen C. Cooperstein, Senior Associate, Washington, DC
1 hour CLE credit is pending.