Banking & Finance Update: Data Security and Privacy Developments for Financial Institutions
Our updates, which began in May 2020 spotlighting CARES Act Title IV emergency financing facilities and related Federal Reserve Act Section 13(3) programs, continue in 2021 as the Biden Administration begins to implement its agenda and manage its critical relationship with Congress. Please join us for these timely, expanded-topic sessions focused on current developments affecting financial institutions and the forces—legislative, regulatory, economic, and technological—shaping them.
- New York Department of Financial Services Consent Order under Part 500, Cybersecurity Requirements for Financial Services Companies
- Proposed Computer-Security Incident Notification Requirements for Banking Organizations and Service Providers
- Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act
- California Privacy Rights Act (Amending the California Consumer Privacy Act)
- New York Data Privacy Legislation