Amy Endicott is a litigator focused on complex commercial disputes and international litigation. Her practice includes advising clients on procedural and dispute resolution strategy as well as privacy issues. As a senior associate, Amy not only assists her clients in crafting a compelling narrative for their case but also in managing the litigation process to ensure that each step of the dispute is closely coordinated with in-house counsel and cost-effective.
Amy was a dean's fellow at the University of California Berkeley, School of Law where she graduated with a certificate in international law. She routinely publishes and speaks on the intersection of international arbitration and litigation with technology.
- Global asset management company in dispute with pension fund concerning tax withholding claims under California law, including successful removal of case to federal court.
- Innovation fund in claims by limited partner arising from management company agreement.
- Fashion designer in international litigation against holding company in breach of contract action following Icelandic banking crisis.
- Aircraft manufacturer in defense of breach of contract and product liability claims relating to manufacture and delivery of helicopters.
- Petroleum auditing company in international litigation concerning defamation, tortious interference, and breach of contract.
- Fortune 100 technology company in toxic tort litigation.
- Pharmaceutical company in indemnity suit against private equity investment fund.
- JD, University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, 2011
- BA, University of California, Berkeley, 2008, Phi Beta Kappa
- District of Columbia