Best Lawyers 2019 Recognizes 103 Arnold & Porter Attorneys, Names Nine as 'Lawyers of the Year'
The 2019 edition of Best Lawyers has named nine Arnold & Porter attorneys "Lawyers of the Year," including:
- Daniel DiNapoli for Biotechnology and Life Sciences in New York, NY;
- Diane Holt Frankle for Corporate Governance Law in San Jose, CA;
- Michael B. Gerrard for Litigation: Environmental in New York, NY;
- Michael Goodwin for Leisure and Hospitality Law in Washington, DC;
- John Hawke, Jr. for Financial Services Regulation Law in Washington, DC;
- Susan Hendrickson for Technology Law in Washington, DC;
- Ronald Johnston for Information Technology Law in Los Angeles, CA;
- Ron Levine for Leveraged Buyouts and Private Equity Law in Denver, CO; and
- Sean SeLegue for Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law in San Francisco, CA.
In total, 103 Arnold & Porter attorneys were ranked in over 57 practice areas. Best Lawyers is a peer-reviewed survey in which attorneys cast votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas.