Best Lawyers in America 2022 Recognizes 146 Arnold & Porter Attorneys, Names Six as 'Lawyers of the Year' and 65 as 'Ones to Watch'
The 2022 edition of Best Lawyers in America recognized 146 Arnold & Porter attorneys in more than 50 practice areas. Best Lawyers is a peer-reviewed survey in which attorneys cast votes on the legal capabilities of other lawyers in their practice areas.
The guide also included the "Ones to Watch" list, which recognizes attorneys who are 5-9 years into their careers. The supplement included 65 Arnold & Porter attorneys for their "outstanding professional excellence in private practice."
Best Lawyers also named six Arnold & Porter attorneys "Lawyers of the Year," an annual recognition presented to one "outstanding lawyer" per practice area and metropolitan area.
The Arnold & Porter "Lawyers of the Year" are:
- John Barker—International Trade and Finance Law
- Paolo Di Rosa—International Arbitration - Governmental
- Rosa Evergreen—Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Kenneth Hausman—Securities Regulation
- Lori Leskin—Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions - Defendants
- David Marsh—Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice