Trademark, Copyright & False Advertising Newsletter
In This Issue:
- Starbucks Loses Another Round in the Long-Running Dilution Battle Against the Maker of “Charbucks” Coffee
- Judge Rules That Google Books Project Is Fair Use
- Seventh Circuit Affirms Certification of Washing Machine Purchaser Class Action Despite Lack of Uniform Injury
- Third Circuit Denies Class Certification on Ascertainability Grounds Where Membership in the Putative Class Would Turn on Class Member Affidavits Regarding Purchases
- Trademark Owner Asks Supreme Court to Weigh In on Whether the TTAB’s Determination of Likelihood of Confusion Is Binding in Subsequent Infringement Litigation in Federal Court
- “Dope” Indemnity Claim for Copyright Infringement? Think Again!