Consumer Products: Adapting to Innovation
Consumer products providers aren’t the only ones feeling the pressure of a “ferocious” competitive environment. The very laws that have long guided and governed relationships in the sector—between manufacturers and retailers and their customers, vendors and regulators—are also being tested.
This report, Adapting to Innovation, explores the emerging challenges to the laws, rules and regulations governing the ever-expanding universe of the consumer products sector. Prepared by lawyers in Kaye Scholer’s multipractice Consumer Products group, the report features the following five articles that look at legal developments in the key areas that can most impact a brand’s bottom line:
- 3D Printing: New Legal Issues Emerge with the Technology’s Revolutionary Potential
- The Shape of Things to Come: The Benefits and Challenges of Protecting Product Configuration and Packaging Design
- Consumer Products in the Age of Big Data
- On the Road to a Safe and Secure Internet of Things: What Companies Should Do
- Winning the War: Strategies for Prevailing in Consumer Fraud and False Advertising Class-Action Certification Battles
Kaye Scholer’s Consumer Products group is well regarded for helping some of the world’s biggest and best known brands successfully meet these and the other unique challenges they face in a rapidly changing market. Our proven track includes advising The Hershey Company, Amazon, The Walt Disney Company, Avon, Lutron Electronics, Philip Morris USA, Johnson & Johnson, Kenneth Cole, Avery Dennison, Nintendo, Random House and Benjamin Moore, among others.