Shlomo Amar's practice focuses on a wide variety of corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, investment management, life sciences transactions, and corporate governance. Shlomo also maintains an active pro bono practice.
Shlomo earned his J.D. from the Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University, where he was a member of the Hofstra Law Review, graduated as the salutatorian, summa cum laude, and held research and teaching assistant positions. Before law school, he was an NCAA Division II lacrosse player at the New York Institute of Technology and graduated magna cum laude.
- Numerous financial institutions and investment management firms with respect to U.S. Investment Advisers Act, Investment Company Act, and Securities law matters.
- U.S. registered investment advisers with respect to the formation and/or operations of numerous real estate private equity funds.
- American Securities in its sale of Milk Specialties Global, a leader in human and animal nutrition, to Butterfly, a California-based private equity firm.
- J.D., Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University, 2022, summa cum laude, Salutatorian
- B.S., New York Institute of Technology, 2018, magna cum laude
- New York